WhatsApp For Business
WhatsApp have a worldwide audience of 1.5 billion users. In India alone there are 200 million users. It is fast becoming the leading chat-app partner for businesses worldwide. It can be used for conversations and sending out notifications to customers. It can also be used to carry out transactions. It has many rich messaging features. These include images, emoji’s, location and files. Here at The Forge Digital, we can assist you in getting your business onto WhatsApp. This allows you to reach a far wider audience.
Our Business Services
Our advanced solutions are feature rich, and can help you to reach a wide audience.
1. Workflow: Utilise chatbots to gather information
2. Knowledge: Use AI to respond to your customers
3. API Integration: Integrate live systems to cater for your customers
4. BPA Management: Process automation with no coding needed
5. Chat: Offer live support to your customers
6. NLP Management: Offer free form conversations and interpret requests
Benefits Of Using WhatsApp
1. Notify: Send out regular notifications for your customers
2. Execute: Carry out transactions. Reschedule deliveries etc
3. Retrieve: Retrieve Account Details, profile information etc
4. Interact: Help Customers with asking detailed questions
Rich Media Messaging
1. Images: All major image files accepted (.jpeg, .png etc)
2. URL Domains: Ability to share domains with or without preview
3. Audio: Send and receive audio files (.mp3, AAC etc)
4. Events: Utilise the events calendar keeping your customers up to date
5. Documents: Send and receive documents (.doc, .pdf etc)
6. Location: Share location details with your customer for venues
7. Emojis / Gifs: Share emojis and gifs with your customers
8. Text Content: Utilise many languages and display text in bold, italics etc
Become A Verified Business
The Forge Digital will work on your behalf to get you verified business status. This means your business get’s the little green tick next to your business name. This appears when customers receive a message from you. When your account is verified, your verified name will appear in the chat screen. This replaces your telephone number in the chat screen. It is a prestigious mark to have. It verifies your business authenticity. It also gives you a trusted brand awareness with your customers
Vital Security For You
Customer privacy and security is very important to WhatsApp. All messages sent are encrypted with an end to end encryption protocol. This ensures that WhatsApp or any third party cannot access your messages. Only the sender and recipient(s) receive the message using an encryption key. All messages are covered by this encryption protocol. For extra security, users have the option to verify keys. This does not give WhatsApp servers any data access. Your messages are not stored when they are delivered. All data in the cloud are transient.
Why Choose Us
Choosing the right partner to utilise the WhatsApp Business API is vital. We are an experienced partner to use. We have technical expertise which allows you to reach your customer with 24/7 support. We have over 15 years experience in delivering technology solutions. We are the first point of call for many businesses.
Have A Question?
Why Use Cloud Hosting Cloud Hosting has many benefits. Here at The Forge Digital, we provide many types of Cloud Hosting. We have compiled five reasons why we feel it can benefit your business. 1. Security You can prevent loss and malicious activity by storing data in...
Why Have A Custom Business System Here at The Forge Digital, we have compiled a list of ten reasons why your business should have a custom business system. 1. You’re Using Many Software Pieces To Do One Task. You are using many pieces of software to do every task....
Even if you don’t know the definition of digital signage, you probably know more about it than you think. Digital signage is all around us. From videos at train stations, and programming in waiting areas. You can see it at check-in kiosks at the airport and maps in...
There are many reasons why people decide they don't need a website for their business. A typical response is "I'm not technical enough". Another response is "They cost too much", or "I get my business from word of mouth". The reality is that businesses need a website...
Is email marketing working for your business? Done right, e-marketing can be extremely powerful. It is one of the most cost-effective, measurable forms of digital marketing. It is also a great way to engage with potential and existing customers. However, email...
Every online retailer wants to convert more visitors into sales. Yet, the fact is that 98% of website visitors won’t buy from you the first time they visit your site. So what can you do about it? You’ve invested in a fantastic website, with crafted content. It’s...
Here at The Forge Digital, we provide a one-stop service for our clients. This ranges from web design to PPC, SEO and social media campaigns. It’s the simple and effective way to ensure your business gets noticed. Web development and Design Your website is an...